9/17/2009

A Big Bag. For School, Work, Whatever...

I've had a couple of requests from readers who are in need for carry-all bags for school. Never a big fan of backpacks or messenger bags, I always tend to look at large totes that can easily fit my laptop, a notebook and perhaps a text book - yes, it is possible.

Search for lightweight, yet durable materials and most importantly comfortable handles that fit over a coat (if you live in a cold area) as you want your bag to be just as useful during the winter. 

Of course, Target is one of my first stops when shopping for a practical bag that can hold it all, but I have also been lucky at stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Gap and Banana Republic. I am never shy to explore what other (usually expensive) stores have to offer at reduced prices. The sale aisle and outlet malls are a frugal shopper's paradise. 

Below are some cute carry-all bags that I'm sure you'll enjoy...
Hollywood Intuition Tote in Green, $29.99 at Target


Perlina Metallic Giraffe Print Tote, $49.99 at Target
Suitcase Overnighter, $18.99 at Target


Patchwork Bag in Tan, $34.99 at Spiegel
Call me Betsey Tote, $74 at Zappos

Happy Shopping :)



1 comment: